One of our larger and most popular cabins, The Big House is a beautiful Northwoods lake home. Three bedrooms and two full baths, along with a large screen porch with extra eating area are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. A field stone fireplace accents the knotty pine interiors and the cathedral ceiling makes it feel quite spacious. Named after the original cabin that stood in the same place from 1935-2002, guests enjoy the wrap around deck and view of the lake through the trees.
- Bedroom1: California King with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Full, Twin
- Bedroom 3: Full Futon
- Baths: 2 Full
- Kitchen includes stove/oven; refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, ample cooking/baking/eating facilities.
- Indoor dining and serving areas
- Including Kitchen Peninsula counter with bar chairs
- Large Screen porch with dining area
- Living areas with flat-screen HD TV with Free HBO and premium channels
- Deck with eating area and Outdoor Weber grill Fire pit, and picnic area
- Open May 1-October 1
- Two Night minimum May 1- until Father’s Day weekend.
- Off season rates apply prior to Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day Weekend
- Rates are based on 4 persons or less, max. 6.
- Off-season nightly: $195
- Off-season weekly: $895
- On-season nightly: $225
- On-season weekly: $995
- Taxes = 8.5%
- Deposit required to confirm reservation
- Weekly stay: $350 deposit
- Nightly stay: $195 (off season), $225 (on season)