Hilltop Cabin is a favorite of guests and staff alike, probably for its beautiful screen porch with view of Squaw Lake and its really cool iron farm sink, which we salvaged from the original
Hilltop cabin. Built in 2001, featuring half-log siding, Hilltop offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and
includes all the amenities and activities offered at Sandy Point Resort.
- Bedroom1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Full, Set of Bunks
- Sofa Sleeper
- Baths: 1 Full
- Kitchen includes stove/oven; refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, ample cooking/baking/eating facilities.
- Dining area plus seating at kitchen bar counter
- Living area with flat-screen HD TV with Free HBO and premium channels
- Additional dining area on screen porch
- Outdoor Weber grill, fire pit, and picnic area
- Open May 1-October 1
- Two Night minimum May 1- until Father’s Day weekend.
- Off season rates apply prior to Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day Weekend
- Rates are based on 4 persons or less, max. 6.
- Off-season nightly: $195
- Off-season weekly: $895
- On-season nightly: $225
- On-season weekly: $995
- Taxes = 8.5%
- Deposit required to confirm reservation
- Weekly stay: $350 deposit
- Nightly stay: $195 (off season), $225 (on season)